govt School Admission 2022. Today our post is about govt school admission circular 2022. Through this post you will govt School Admission Application form fill up details. Here, you will learn about the details of the admission circular, applying process and payment methods, etc.
Every year, many candidates of primary and secondary schools wish to get admitted to the government school. For that, the authority of the education board has already published the circular. According to the circular, students will have to complete the admission process online. Many of the students get confused in all that process. We are going to describe the topic of govt school admission briefly.
Govt School Admission Circular 2022
Director of Higher and Secondary Education has recently published the circular for admission in govt. School with the application form. Students will fill the application form and all related details online. Have a look at the application starting date, deadline, and application fees.
- Application start: November 25, 2021 from 11AM
- Deadline: December 08, 2021 till 5 PM
- Application fee: BDT 110 within 48 hours
- Application process: Must be through online
Govt School Admission Form 2022
The govt. School admission will be available online. That means the admission process will be done online. Candidates have to fill the form, pay fees and download the admit card copy from the GSA website. No admission form will be distributed from the school this year.
How to Apply Govt. School Admission
For applying govt. School admission, you have to follow the below procedures:
- First, visit https://gsa.teletalk.com.bd/, and you will find two options in the window. Select the second one and it will redirect to the application form.
- You will have to fill in all the information as instructed in the application form. Must provide your active phone number. It will need for further process.
- Upload a color photograph of yours within 300×300 pixels. Additionally, the image file should not exceed 100KB. You will see an upload option, where you will have to upload the image.
- After uploading image, click on “Submit” button. But you may preview all of the provided information with the picture before submitting.
- After submitting, you will get a User ID and password to your mobile SMS.
Your application process is done!
How to Pay Govt. School Admission Fee
After completing the application, students will have to pay fees. They will pay fees through mobile SMS. Candidates will send 2-SMS from any Teletalk pre-paid number. But there must need the USER ID, which they find in the application’s copy. Candidates can send messages in the following steps:
- First SMS: (SA <space> User ID (Received from Web Application) to be sent to 16222
Example: Write GSA <space> ABCDEF and send to 16222
Students will get a PIN in the return SMS with the name of the student. They will use the pin for sending the second SMS.
- Second SMS: GSA <space> Yes <space> PIN (Received from the first SMS) and send to 16222.
Example: (CSA <space> Yes <space> 123456 and send to 16222
It will be noted that though submitting the form, the application process will not be completed without paying fees. Also, they must be deposit 110/- of the application fee through Teletalk sim within 48 hours.
Govt. School Admission admit card download
Students have to sit for the written examinations, and there will surely need the admit card. Thus, students must collect the card before entering the examination hall.
You will need a User ID and Password, which you will get from the second SMS. By using ID and Password, you can easily download the admit card from the official website.
How to Recover User ID and Pin
If any candidates lose the User ID and Pin, they can retrieve it by mobile SMS. You have to send SMS through Teletalk mobile phones only. Have a look at the following methods below:
- If you know the User ID
GSA <space> Help <space> User <space> PIN No & send to 16222
Example: GSA Help User ABCDEF & send to 16222.
- If you know the PIN
GSA <space> Help <space> PIN <space> PIN No & send to 16222
Example: GSA Help PIN 1234567 & send to 16222.
We hope you will get cleared about govt. School admission process and can gain admission to your respective class according to the instructions.