Are you a parent or student who has been waiting for the Non Govt school admission circular 2022? Well, then the wait is over. The authority of Education Board on 16th November 2021 published an admission circular for the curriculum year of 2022. Basically, directorate of secondary and higher education publish Govt and Non Govt School Admission Included Dhaka city and Metropolitan Areas Schools all over the Country.
The circular contains the details of the admission procedure of all the schools in the Dhaka City, Metropolitan areas of all over the state and District Sadar. In this article we will give you all the information regarding the circular and what you need to do to apply.
Non Govt School Admission Circular 2022
Getting into an elite non-governmental school is a dream of many. The application procedure must be followed without any mistake. As a lot of students apply and there is not many sits to cover that amount, if you make any mistake your application will be declined in the initial stage. Don’t worry. We got you.
However, Now we will discuss all the basic information regarding the circular.
Admission Circular Highlights
- Application Start Date: 25th November 2021, 11: 00 AM
- Application End Date: 8th December 2021, 5:00 PM
- Each Application Fee: 110 Taka
- Lottery Date: 19th December 2021
Non Govt School Admission Form 2022
The government has the agenda to Bangladesh a Digitally empowered country.
That is why the authority has decided to do all the procedures online. You won’t find any offline form. Rather you need to visit the concerning site to get a form and apply. Even the lottery procedure will be held online.
How to Apply for Non Govt School Admission
Like I have said before, the admission procedure is the most important part. One mistake can cost you your preferred school seat. But before starting make sure you have a scan copy of your professional photograph sized about 300×300 pixels. And make sure to give an number that is always active and near at hand because you will get all the necessary information there in future.
So now I will thoroughly explain in step by step on how you can apply without making any error.
- First, Visit the official website of http://gsa.teletalk.com.bd.
- There you will get all the instructions and an online application form.
- You need to provide your personal and academic information there. Make sure to do it very carefully. Don’t give any false information.
- Now submit your photograph in JPG format.
- Before submitting full application, recheck it If all is good, click submit.
- Finally, your application procedure is complete. After that you will get a user ID and Password via SMS in the number you have provided.
How to Pay Application Fee
After submitting the application, you need to send the application fee. Paying the application fee is really easy. However, you need to have a Teletalk number to submit the fee. If you or your family don’t have Teletalk sim you can even pay the fee from your nearby local store.
Here is how you do it:
- From the SMS option type GSA then space and then type the user ID that you got after submitting the application. And send it to 16222 number.
- Then you will get a return SMS containing Pin number and own name.
- Now using this Pin number send the second SMS.
- In the second SMS type GSA space Yes then the pin and send it to 16222 number.
Non Gov School Admit Card Download
Admit card is an important part of the whole application procedure. You will be needing it in future while admitting in your desired school after the lottery procedure is done and over with. So how would you get it?
- After you have successfully filled the online form, you will get a preview option.
- You need to go to that option.
- There you will get an PDF copy of your application along the answer you have given with your attached photograph.
- Down below you will see a download option.
- Now download and print that pdf copy and you are all set.
How to Reset / Recover PIN / User ID
After getting the User ID and pin you need to carefully preserve it. But if you somehow loose it, don’t be alarmed. There is an easy recovery procedure for it. If you remember your User ID then the process of recovering the pin becomes really easier. Here is what you have to do:
- To reset your pin, you need to send and SMS through a Teletalk number.
- Go to the SMS option and then type GSA space help space User space User ID
- Then send it to 16222 number.
- In a return SMS you will get a new PIN.
- If you know your user ID then the SMS process is:
GSA <space> Help <space> User <space> User ID and send it to 16222 number.
Example: GSA Help User ABCDEF and send it to 16222 number.
- If you know your PIN number then the SMS process is:
GSA <space> Help <space> PIN <space> PIN number and send it to 16222 number.
Example: GSA Help PIN 1234567 and send it to 16222 number.
Now I hope you know how to submit your own application. Carefully follow all the steps and enjoy your desired school life.